3 gourmet recipes for cats
The term “gourmet” is associated with the excellence of gastronomy, and if we use it with reference to our pets it is clear that those with the most demanding palate are cats, highly greedy and capricious when it comes to food. However, as responsible owners, if we want offer an exquisite food to our cat We should not neglect the nutritional profile of it, since it is important that food acts in favor of good health.
If you want to delight the palate of your cat without neglecting its nutrition, do not miss this article where we show you how to elaborate 3 gourmet recipes for cats.
Gourmet recipe for cats: very complete homemade cookies
As you will see, this recipe is very complete as well as exquisite because it is prepared with large groups of foods, including vegetables, and you can use any of the recommended vegetables for cats.
Let’s see what ingredients will you need to make these homemade cookies for cats:
- 170 grams of canned tuna or mackerel with oil
- A small handful of oat flakes
- 3 soup spoons of vegetables for previously grated cats
- 1 soup spoon of flour
- 2 tablespoons of milk
The preparation is simple but requires baking in the oven, therefore before starting the procedure starts heating the oven to 180 degrees centigrade.
Afterwards, you just have to follow these steps:
- Mix the fish with the vegetables.
- Add dry ingredients, oat flakes and flour to the mixture.
- Add the milk and mix until a homogeneous mass is obtained.
- With this dough, make small rolls.
- Grease the oven-safe dish with vegetable oil.
- Crush each one of the rolls so that they are more flattened.
- Cook the cat biscuits in the oven from 10 to 20 minutes and then let cool.
The best thing about this gourmet cat recipe is that it can Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator, therefore, it will last you long enough to delight your feline more than once.
Gourmet recipe for cats: cod with spinach and carrots
This recipe for homemade cat food would surely love more than one human, but it is specifically designed for your cat to enjoy it to the fullest. In addition, it uses as a base a food that can provide many benefits to your pet, fish. Check our article about the most recommended fish for cats and discover all the properties they have.
Obviously, in this case we are going to use cod and it is true that it is a very salty fish, so we should not add any salt to this preparation and it is essential to wash the cod several times before cooking it.
To make this gourmet recipe for cats you will need the following ingredients:
- A small piece of cod loin.
- 3 soup spoons of grated carrots.
- 1 handful of chopped spinach leaves.
- Olive oil.
The elaboration is very simple if follow these steps:
- Crumble the cod and pay attention to any scrap that we should remove.
- Heat a little olive oil in a pan.
- First add the vegetables to be subjected to a slightly longer cooking.
- Finally, add the crumbled cod, which we will only skip lightly.
When the dish has cooled a bit, it will be ready for your cat to enjoy unparalleled pleasure through food.
Gourmet recipe for cats: chicken in the spring
The meat is a good food for the homemade food of the cat and in this case we are going to use chicken accompanied by healthy vegetables.
Let’s see what ingredients will you need for the preparation of this homemade recipe for cats:
- A small chicken breast filleted.
- 3 tomato slices without skin.
- 3 zucchini slices without skin.
- 1 soup spoon of grated carrot.
- Olive oil.
You will see that the elaboration of this gourmet recipe for cats is very simple, follow the next steps:
- Boil water in a small saucepan, add the diced zucchini and the grated carrot, simply precooking. Drains later.
- In a pan add a little oil and place the chicken breast previously cut into strips, we will submit it to a light sautéing.
- Before removing the meat add the carrot, zucchini and tomato cut in cubes to the pan, mixing all the preparation.
We should not confuse these gourmet recipes with the fact of feeding our cat in excess, the recommended ration for each meal should not exceed 85 grams.
If you want to read more articles similar to 3 gourmet recipes for cats, we recommend that you enter in our section of Homemade Diets.